Drupal Developer Days (Drupal Dev Days - DDD) is an event organized by the Drupal community which gathers people who develop and work with Drupal from all over Europe. Started in 2010 in Munich, DDD travelled to different cities through the years:
- Drupal Dev Days Montpellier | 13 - 19 April 2015 Montpellier, France
- Drupal Dev Days Szeged | 24 - 30 March 2014 Szeged, Hungary
- Drupal Dev Days Dublin | 28 - 30 June 2013 Dublin, Ireland
- Drupal Dev Days Barcelona | 14 - 16 June 2012 Barcelona, Spain
- Drupal Dev Days Brussels | 4 - 6 February 2011 Brussels, Belgium
- Drupal Dev Days | 8 - 9 May 2010 Munich, Germany (site no longer online)
Milan will be the host city for the 2016 edition, which will take place at the Bicocca University from June 21st through June 26th: please take a look at the program and the location pages for more details.
The Drupal Dev Days represent a great opportunity for you to work side by side with other developers who cultivate your same interests and passions for Drupal and Open Source Software as well as a chance to meet new friends and possibly start new collaborations!